Saturday, February 21, 2009

scrap that egypt trip thing...Im not going to waste my time writing about my trip to egypt(c'mon,who wants to hear somebody else's vacation?)

Instead,Im gonna write what I think about the condition of the boards in my school.The boards meeting at my school came and went just like that last week on wednesday(if you dont know,im a break monitor(start cracking jokes,people..),and im a white badge,which means that im a probationary junior for almost a year now and truthfully,the wait for a promotion is killing me!My friend, Ayush and I spent two weeks time(equivalent to 10 days of work ,an hour a day) going for morning duty as well as recess duty(I was off duty for morning duty for that two weeks) in hopes that we will be promoted....

When it rains,it pours... i got a warning letter for things i did not do...here are the following reasons
1.absent from morning duties(hel-lo!if a certain senior would just ask for my name if he isnt sure will solve the problem,he wrote Wai How as my name by the way...And my name is NOT Wai How!
2.absent from recess duty(secretary of BOBM,LJY,said she couldt find my name in the log book,though I came for duty every f'kn day,wonder whos gonna take the bullet)
3.absent without reason(would have avoided this if not for reasons 1 and 2)

this is driving me crazy,if i wasnt apointed to become an "abang angkat" and help the new intakes ,i would have quit long ago...the new intakes are doing pretty well actually...

P.S
before I sign off,I would like to tell my EXCOs that some of us are planning a revolt...

No comments: