Monday, October 27, 2008

[untitled]

woke up at about 9 45 a.m. today,had breakfast as usual at chowrasta market...

Then at 1 45 p.m.,I met up with Alvin and wayne.Suprisingly,kenny didnt show up,so we called him....He sounded so pathetic! "you guys wait lar!my father notchet come home yet.."...I called boon tsann but he didnt reply..

So,the four of us went ahead and watched "eagle eye",(nice what...what was the film critic thinking when he said that it wasnt nice?)...Half way through the show,I received a message from boon tsann .."crap",i told myself....i didnt reply..guess i'll take the bitter pill tomorrow...

After that,I went to have a seafood dinner with my family as it was my cousin's birthday! He is one years old today...cute guy!...Happy Birthday,Danzel!!

Went home at aronud 10 p.m.,MAJOR stomach ache!Hopefully it isn't cholera or diarrhea(or is it the same?? enlighten me on that..)

No comments: