Friday, October 24, 2008

Ahh!!! Exams are over!can finally breathe...

Our final year exams are finished!(finished last week actually)...so now,I can sit back and relax...for now,that is

So,how am I gonna show how ecstatic I am?


Just now,during tuition(having science)..I sort of mocked the other pupils which mostly comprises nof chinese schools(heck,used to be from there).While they were sweating away trying to answer 75 hard questions and at the same time remembering them so that they wont make mistakes during the ACTUAL exam...i was relaxing...guessing every question(not that I don't know the answer,of course) I was like...A...D...C..C..A..A..E...no no no ,that doesnt sound right...ahh yes..."e" wasnt supposed to be there... so I put X instead...got 21 out of 75...nothing better to do..

No comments: